STRUCTURAL INSPECTIONS AND REPAIRS
As EASA certified Part 145 maintenance organisation we have specialised in the inspection, assessment and rectification of structural damage in all aircraft types according to the scope of approval.
Our tasks include:
- Assessment and rectification of structural damage caused by ground or flight operation
- Assessment of corrosion damage and its individual structural repair
- Rectification of structural damage due to toilet fluids
- Structural inspections of the entire aircraft
- Pre-Buy inspections
- Technical communication regarding damage/structural damage with the engineering department of the manufacturer or another authorised Part 21 organisation (if desired by the customer)
- Individual technical assistance and planning of structural repairs
- Recovery of accident aircraft
Moreover, our long-term experience enables us to provide special equipment for:
- Separation of aircraft fuselage from the wings
- Jacking up the fuselage and wings
- Disassembly of the aircraft (dismantling of the engines, control unit and wings)
- Transport of fuselage and wings to your desired location
All tasks listed can be implemented in one of our Service Centres or externally upon request. Our qualified specialist staff ensures that all tasks can be implemented for EASA and FAA registered aircraft. Our in-house Team also provides non-destructive testing).
Repairs are carried out in accordance with the current Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Structure Repair Manual and Engineering Repair Definition.