MAINTENANCE FACILITY PER PART 145
In accordance with EASA Part 145, Atlas Air Service operates its state-of-the-art maintenance centers at four sites in Germany (Bremen, Ganderkesee, Paderborn, Augsburg). With our highly skilled staff we are the first point of contact for aircraft owners and operators.
In addition to our EASA certificate, we offer comprehensive services for aircraft registered in North America (N-...) through our Qualified Staff of licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technicians and Inspectors (DAR, A&P, IA, DME).
Overview of our maintenance approvals:
• Cessna Citation, Cessna Caravan Service Facility
• Piper Service Facility
• Hawker Beechcraft Service Facility (King Air Series, Baron, Bonanza)
• Maintenance Organization EASA Part 145, DE.145.0017
• Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization/ CAMO DE.MG.220AOC
• Type Rating Training Organization/ TRTO DE-1.038
• Authorized Non-Destructive Testing personnel according to EN 4179 and
NAS 410, level II and III